Kat is currently getting walked 10 minutes a day, twice a day. It's going fine, all things considered. Here are some things I've worked on, since this is the sort of time one can use to really fine tune little details.
1) She is very polite when I enter her stall now, she stays watching me but backs away from the door so I can easily get in.
2) I clicker trained her to hold her head exactly where I'd like it to slip the halter on her head
3) When I step onto the mounting block she sidles right up to it and stands like a rock, even when I get off the block and move all around her
4) I've trained "park" pretty well, though I have a bit more work on that one.
5) and this one is the least-worked-on because I'm worried it might aggravate any injury, I've done quite a bit of work on quietly turning on the forehand and on the hindquarters in hand.
Any other fun things I'm missing out on?