Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Old Students


I have a student visiting from one of my old barns, and it's absolutely wonderful to have her here. She's a great rider and we have a wonderful rapport, so it's nice to work with her again. She's worked hard while we haven't been working together and I'm delighted to see how much she has progressed.

Then I made her jump Danny.

Heh heh heh.
Danny actually looking like a jumping horse


The subsequent jump
She did really well, and tomorrow I'll have her approach some real oxers with him rather than just verticals. We have to get him ready for boot camp, after all. 

Danny says "NO"

Danny says "fine."

The resulting leap.

Danny almost says "NO"

Then Danny says "okay.... fine."

Danny doesn't know how to jump

But he can pretend, right?

Wheeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment