|Chente was so committed to his nap that I actually gave him the day off|
- What made you decide to attend the event?
- What did you expect to gain from this event and did you get it?
- What points or experiences do you want to be certain to remember?
- Did you disagree with any of the points or things you saw?
- What points from the experience would you like to learn more about?
- What points do you feel you will want to experiment with in your own teaching and how might you do it?
- How did the event spark your own creative thinking?
- Was the material presented in an open way that encouraged discussion and creativity?
- Was the information presented in an objective, even handed fashion?
- In general, did you feel positive about the information and procedures?
- What was the highlight of the event for you?
- Any last thoughts on what could have been different or better?
- What are the three most important points from this experience?
|Can't/won't stop giggling about this.|